Interactive Installation | University of Maryland, Baltimore County| Baltimore, MD | 2018 - Present
The natural world is burning. Psithaura is a ritualized experience inspiring reflection on our relationship to nature. It asks how we frame nature in the current geological age where human activity has been the dominant influence on the environment. Through collaborative gestural participation, the installation awakens, transforming the gallery into a communal meditative space. Breath and C02 manipulate the visuals in real-time, producing direct feedback about the current state of this relationship.
Director : Evan Tedlock
Interactive Designer and Engineer : Keshav Prasad
Composer : Jaco Wong
Sound Designers : NoctVRnal
Sensor Engineer : Karl Erickson
- Graduate Exhibition | Installation | April 27-29, 2018 | The University of Southern California| Los Angeles, California
- Summer Series | Music Performance by KC Vitas | August 3, 2018 | Atonement Lutheran Church | Overland Park, Kansas
- Summer Series | Music Performance by KC Vitas | August 5, 2018 | Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church | Kansas City, Missouri
- Balance / Unbalance 2018 | Presentation & Installation | September 20-21, 2018 | V2_ Lab for the Unstable Media | Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Consciousness Reframed | Presentation & Installation | June 7-9, 2019 | Universidade Catolica Portuguesa | Porto, Portugal
- Thailand New Music and Art Symposium | Presentation & Installation | December 17-19, 2021 | Bangkok Art and Culture Center | Bangkok, Thailand
- June 19, 2018 | Derivative TouchDesigner Blog | 'USC Students Drive Interactive Installation Psithaura with Breath and Cooperation'